Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book Review: Power Hold'em Strategy

"Power Hold'em Strategy" by poker pro Daniel Negreanu was and interesting read.  It had a lot of really good information, but it had a lot of "extraneous" material as well.

The best chapters were those written by Evelyn Ng and Daniel himself.  There were a few nuggets in the rest of the book, but they were for the most part for micro-specific situations.

I don't know yet if this book and the small ball concepts it outlines will help my game.  Of course, just about any advise would help my game as poorly as I play.

If you want to buy the book, go to this link.  If not, do what I did and check your local library.  For someone without a job like me, it is much cheaper.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home