Saturday, August 08, 2009

Date Set For Vote

Penn National, the owner of Charles Town Races and Slots has asked for a vote in Jefferson County. The special election will be held on December 5th, 2009. The question will be whether to allow Table Games, - blackjack, craps, POKER, etc. in addition to the over 5000 slot machines.

Winning this vote would mean a lot of extra revenue for Jefferson County, and the other counties that already have Table Gaming at their race tracks.

Makes me wish I lived two miles over so I could vote yes. It would be very nice to be able to play poker 20 minutes from my house.

If you know folks in Jefferson County, West Virginia tell them to vote for table games. I know I will be telling everyone I know.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home