Saturday, January 29, 2011

Well, At Least I'm Consistent

In continuation of my previous post:

I was unable to play in yesterday's WBCOOP due to children playing on my computer.  So I was really looking forward to today.  According to PokerStars WBCOOP page  the tourney starts at 19:00.  OK, I have time.  I fire up PokerStars and look for the tournament.  I can't find it.  I request to see my tournament tickets.  At the top it shows the tickets, but below, it does not show the tournaments.

So then, I go to the email confirmation they sent me and gee, guess what?  They changed the tourney start time to 15:00.  Guess what else?  It is 17:30!  WOW!  Thanks PokerStars for making my first time playing at your site in over a year sooooo enjoyable.  Any to the bloggers who played; good luck tomorrow in the finals.  I didn't get my chance, but you have yours.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home