Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Oops, Life Happens

Yeah, I know I said this morning that I might play in the "Very Josie" tonight.  But right now that doesn't look like it's going to happen.  There are too many things to get done today.

1.  Laundry
2.  Dishes
3.  Trip to the Workforce Center
4.  Writing
5.  Workout
6.  Fix dinner for Mrs. _one and the (not so) little _ones.
7.  Wrangle homework

This leaves precious little time for poker today, much less playing in what sounds like a good little tourney on FTP.  If you have the time stop by here for details.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 05, 01:10:00 PM 2011, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

whipped.

 
At Wed Jan 05, 03:41:00 PM 2011, Blogger mortal_one said...

Shh. Don't tell anybody. Of course, since I don't currently have a job, many of these duties get shifted to me. I guess this means I won't be helping you achieve your 10K goal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home