Monday, December 20, 2010

Poker and Congress

This guy is following the plight of online poker in Congress much more closely than I am.  Go read about what happened to the Reid Bill and what may happen next. 

At this point, I don't play poker for an income.  I play poker for fun.  Mostly I play for the "play chips" and occasionally use money.  This would not be an option for me if there weren't online poker.  Yes, they offer play chips to point you in the direction of using real money at their sites.  I just ignore all the adds for real money tournaments that show up.

My hope is that the Congress will come around soon and offer legislation (which can pass) that will regulate online poker nationwide.  I do not trust that the Several States can accomplish that on their own.  I don't want online poker to be a patchwork.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home