Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Comments To This Blog

Once I get the blog updated there will be a link to the comments policy.  I have recently gotten comments from someone who was commenting to highlight what I would consider to be a spam site.  I deleted the comments.  If it was you who provided the comments and feel I deleted them unfairly, please let me know.

In the meantime, here are some types of comments I will delete:

  • Comments which contain links to gambling sites. (If your site is a Poker site, let me know and I may review it.)
  • Comments which are incoherent.
  • Comments which are off topic.
  • Comments discussing alien conspiracy theories.

Comments which are always welcome:

  • Comments about Poker.
  • Comments which civilly point out what a donkey I am.
  • Comments which are actually about the topic of the post.
  • Comments offering me a job.
Yes I have covered this topic before.  Here and here for sure, but there may be others.


Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sun Oct 24, 04:09:00 PM 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey mate,

Sorry if I'm breaking your comment rules :) but was hoping you'd be willing to swap blog links with me.

Have already added you to mine @ http://atkinator.blogspot.com

Cheers,
James

 
At Sun Oct 24, 07:21:00 PM 2010, Blogger mortal_one said...

James,

This is a fine example of a good comment. As long as comments are polite, and don't post links to places I would rather not be linked to this blog it is fine. (You were on my add list anyway. I will move you up the list.)

If anyone else would like me to add a link to their poker blog, let me know!

Thanks,

mortal_one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home