Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You Requested it James, Here It Is

A couple of days ago, I posted on what kinds of comments I allow on this blog.  I got two comments.  One I had to delete because it featured what I consider to be a spam site.  The other was a request from a blogger, asking if I would put up a link to his blog.  Rather than just stick up a link on my blogroll, I am featuring it in this post.  So without further ado, I give you...

James Atkin's Poker Blog!

James has been blogging since 2007 and currently lives in Lincoln, UK.  He is in the middle of working through his PokerStars SuperNova Quest.  According to his profile he has been playing professionally since 2006.  (This means he is a much better player than I am and reading his blog will make you a better player than me.  Of course, flipping a coin before deciding to play a hand would make you a better player than me.)

So go read and Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home