Sunday, January 30, 2011

Unexpected Turn

I missed playing in WBCOOP.  I sent an email to PokerStars because I had two different starting times for the last qualifier yesterday.  I of course chose the wrong time.  I trusted the website to be correct.  It wasn't.

But something unexpected happened.  PokerStars sent me 300 FPPs and a ticket to play in a freeroll.  While not the WBCOOP, it was something.  What I really want to know is why there was a discrepancy in the starting times.  I am wondering if it was just me, or did other bloggers have the same thing happen to them.  If it did, I am somewhat surprised that I haven't heard anything about it.


I will be keeping an ear open to hear what PokerStars has to say.

To any of my readers who qualified for the WBCOOP main event today:  Congratulations and Good Luck!

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home