Friday, October 08, 2004

It's Friday Baby!

Yes! The weekend is here. Hopefully I will be able to find time to get my Party account funded tonight or tomorrow. If I can sqeeze time between chores, it will get done.

In the meantime, I have been playing with Play Money. I seem to do OK there. I average about 6 to 7 BB per hour. My estimate is that it will drop down to 3 to 4 BB per hour when I move to real money.

When I started reading Poker Blogs about a month ago. One of the first I came across was Chris Halverson. I enjoyed his current stuff so much, I went back and read all his archives. My poker level seems to be somewhere in the area of his first postings. If you haven't read this Blog, I strongly suggest you do. It is clear that he has come a long way on his Poker Journey.

About once a week (maybe more often), I will be adding Poker and other links to this Blog. Look for them soon.

Hopefully I will be able to report on my real money experience soon.

Later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home