Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Year Gone

Well, another year in poker has passed. By no means my best. I did not get to play as much online as I did in past years. I have yet to play live.

On the good side, I finally figured out why my PC was not downloading the Full Tilt Poker software. Of course, the fine folks in the tech department still have not contacted me after my last email. If they would like someone who can troubleshoot the problem, they should hire me. I have worked tech help desks in the past, I have good customer service skills, and I follow up to make sure the customer was satisfied.

Charles Town Races and Slots will be adding POKER, and other table games to their over 5000 slot machines sometime in June.

The bad part is that I don't have a job, hence no bankroll to take advantage of that. And they decided not to give me a chance to become a dealer.

Here is to 2010! Can't be much worse than 2009.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home