Friday, September 11, 2009

Poker Solution?

I got an email from my friends at Full Tilt Poker a couple of days ago. In it they asked for more information. Finally!

In case you don't know, I have been unable to download their new software for almost 2 months now. (think of they rake they are missing!) Every few days, I would send an email outlining my problem and every few days they would send back a possible solution. Nothing has worked so far. I have my suspicions as to what the problem is, but they have ignored them so far.

I just wish I had a job with them so that I could solve this problem. At one of my former jobs, I did troubleshooting of Restaurant PC's over the phone. I got so good that I was promoted, and even taught advanced troubleshooting techniques to new techs.

Hopefully, I will find time in the next couple of days to get them the information. I have a busy weekend ahead, and my job search is starting to heat up.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home