Monday, October 04, 2010

Running Bad?

I think I am running bad.  Either that or my recent hot streak was just a fluke.  I have not yet determined whether it is me or variance.  I am leaning toward me.  I guess I will have to break out the 5 Poker books I own.  Three of which are instructional, and two that aren't.  (Note to self:  Once your lazy ass gets a job, pick up a couple of new books.)

I have been doing my online playing at Full Tilt Poker lately.  Ultimate Bet used to be a favorite, but they have pretty much abandoned the lowly dial-up speed at which I can connect.  (Another Note to self:  When you get a job, spring for a cable modem.)  I have a feeling that PokerStars will be the same as UB, but I will try later anyway. 

Anyone have any site suggestions?  Are there any sites that have a shortage of fish like me?  Let me know.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home