Thursday, October 28, 2010

Secrets of Sit'n'gos

I just finished reading "Secrets of Sit 'n' Gos" by Phil Shaw.  So far I think it has been a helpful book for me.  Some of it I had picked up intuitively just by playing a lot of play money SnG's and it was nice to know there was some math behind it.  There were a lot of things I did not know and judging from the small sample of SnG's I have played since reading the book, they are important concepts.

I haven't committed the tables to memory yet, maybe the next time I read it.  I want to let these ideas sink in a bit before going back.  Who knows, maybe I will start playing these things for real money at some point.

If you haven't read it and you like playing SnG's, you should go and buy it.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home