Friday, November 03, 2006

Still Unemployed - mortal_one's Storefront

Hello all (three of you)!

It is mortal_one here. Job searching can be rough. I send out or deliver resumes and even interview, but still nothing. Anyone have an opening? My requirement is that I still live in Martinsburg, WV and that my commute is less than an hour. If it is a job over the web, so much the better. If anyone is interested in hiring a hardworking guy with managerial and technical experience let me know.

In light of my unsuccess so far at finding a job, I have opened "mortal_one's Storefront". You will find in on the right hand sidebar just before you come to the previous posts. It is an Amazon.com store, and I will be expanding it greatly in the coming days and weeks. If you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see in the store, let me know. Additionally, if you are an author of a poker book, or any other book for that matter, and you would like to see your book featured in my store, let me know.

As to playing poker? I regret that I have not played since my last post. I am still trying to figure out exactly how the Safe Ports Act will affect my online play. And I have yet to find a home game in the Martinsburg area. (So much for the poker boom).

I still have a couple of book reviews to complete, hopefully in the next week.

Until then, Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home