Sunday, October 01, 2006

Two years?

Wow! Who ever thought I would still be around after two years on this blog? Not me that's for sure. A lot of things have happened in those two years. I still play really bad poker online. I still haven't found a home game in which to donate my fish money. My little_ones are two years older. I don't have a job at this point.

On a more general note, poker bloggers have exploded into the mainstream media (or at least many are getting paid to blog about poker). It still amazes me.

Yes I am still hitting the virtual tables. Not as often as I would wish and not as well as I would wish. But I am slowly improving.

Hopefully I will get some low, limit play and maybe a sit-n-go or two under my belt in the next week.

Thank you Iggy, Chris, Maudie, Al, Felicia, and also my 3 or 4 regular readers!

Remember, call or email your Senator and let them know how you feel about online poker!


Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 02, 09:31:00 AM 2006, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Happy anniversary. Blogiversary? Not sure which, but keep up playing and blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home