Tuesday, July 18, 2006

14.4 Blues

Damn, I hate having to use a 14.4 modem. But, for the next couple of weeks, I am stuck with it.

I did manage to play a couple sessions of .5/1 LH this past Wednesday on Party. I was way to loose in the first session and was down 5 BB. Fortunately, I tightened up and played much better in the second session and finished that session up 13 BB. I really need to play more consistantly. My biggest problem right now is seeing too many flops. I think in the first session and a half I saw about 45% of the flops. I think I want to get that down below about 20% depending on the cards I get.

I am looking for a good place to use my FTP $26 dollar tournament token. Any ideas on which of the tournaments they have give the best overlay/fewest players? I want to at least give myself a semi-decent shot at making the money. I haven't played too many MTTs so it probably would not matter where I put my dead money in.

I think after I get a new PC/laptop, I will start playing a bit more. Until then, it will probably be a session here or there.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 22, 05:32:00 PM 2006, Blogger BigPirate said...

Thanks for stopping by. Got you linked now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home