Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WSOP Begins

I am not even going to try to report results. The best place to find them is Tao of Poker. Written by Dr. Pauly, a man who has forgotten more about writing than I will ever learn.

On the homefront, we are currently visiting my mother-in-law. She is having more computer problems than I am. And being her helpdesk, at this point I am suggesting a clean installation of Windows. Oh boy, more work for me. So much for my "vacation" before local job-hunting. If there are any readers in the Eastern Panhandle of WV who needs an IT/Database jack-of-all-trades, let me know.

I did go onto FTP on Friday and played so Play Money NL. I was up for the longest time, then my Nut Flush was killed by a Full House on the River. Oh well. I got my money in when I had the best of it.

I am slowly getting up to speed on blog reading. I have been away from it for too long. Does this mean there will be blog pimping soon. You bet it does.

As always, Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home