Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

I know it is a little late, but Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there.

I had such a great day. The little _ones let me sleep in and helped Mrs. _one fix me one of my favorite breakfasts - popovers. I got 2 cards (store-bought) and 2 cards hand-made. In the afternoon, I started updating the poker software on my laptop. After that I took the kids to the pool. My five year old can now float, hold her breath underwater and 'swim' a short distance. My four year old can now jump off the side of the pool into 'deep' three foot water and hold his breath briefly underwater. They grow up so fast!

Of course all the pool fun made them extra sleepy, so I watched part of the 2005 US Poker Championship. I love the comedy. Even when they don't mean it to be. Wish I had some time to go onto Party and see how fishy I have become. Maybe tomorrow.

Yea! I will now be able to catch up on my favorite (and not so favorite) bloggers. It has been so long since I have read any regularly. (Bad mortal_one, Bad)

Until later,

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home