Saturday, June 17, 2006

Week-late Announcement

Sorry, for things beyond my control, I have been unable to post for the last week. And to my one anonymous reader - here is my announcement.

On May 26, 2006 I turned in my resignation in the form of two weeks notice at my job. First, contrary to popular belief at the office, it was totally my decision. Upper management had no idea it was going to happen. I do not want to go into all the things that went into my decision at this time. I am sure they will come up at some point.

Second, I am not turning Pro. Unless it is as professional poker loser. I am nowhere near good enough at this point.

Third: Unfortunately I will probably be updating this blog more often in the days ahead. I know, many of you would be contented to not have to check to see if I have a new post and then see if that post had some actual content.

I will be taking a week or so more off to decompress. I have almost caught up on sleep, but there is still tons of things to do around the house.

So, if you know of anyone who needs a dataminer/reporting expert (MSSQL, PeopleSoft/Oracle, Crystal Reports, Actuate) or a utility IT type person in the Eastern Panhandle of WV, let me know.

More to follow...

1 Comments:

At Sun Jun 18, 01:21:00 PM 2006, Blogger Felicia :) said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home