Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Poker Magazine

This may be news to my European Readers (all 3 of you). I just received a press release from Poker Pro Europe Magazine. It says that their new publication is on newsstands in Europe. You should see Marcel Luske on the cover. If anyone wants to see the actual Press release, email me and I will forward it to you.

Just to make things clear - I am in no way affiliated with Poker Pro or Poker Pro Magazine and I am not being compensated in any way for mentioning the magazines.

But if they would like to compensate me, I have no qualms about it. (LOL)

On the personal poker front. I am feeling well enough to start playing again. I will probably play some tomorrow. And I may, heaven forbid, blog about it.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

2 Comments:

At Fri Sep 08, 12:03:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Mortal_one,

I've played Marcel Luske ('the Flying Dutchman')as it happens... I beat him, of course, still - not a bad player at all.

Massive balls he has, too. Like whales' balls, basically.

How do I know this? Check out my last post...

Hope your return to poker post-illness went well.

Mikey

 
At Mon Sep 11, 11:44:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh good - another poker mag for us Europeans. If anyone wants their URL it's pokerproeurope.co.uk

I love watching Marcel play. He's so entertaining, but without the vile obnoxiousness of someone like Tony G.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home