Friday, September 28, 2007

Sit-N-Go Fun

I had some time today, so I played in a couple of Play Money, Two Table Sit-N-Go's over at FTP. I haven't played for a couple of weeks and I was fairly pleased with the results.

In the first, I made the final table 3rd in chips and held pretty steady until I went all-in with trip Kings on the flop against a guy with two pair who rivered the full house to beat me. I went out in 7th.

I fared a bit better in the second. I made the final table 2nd in chips. Then I played semi-tight, for a while then I went full bore on the aggression. I ended up winning that one. I was pleased with my play in both games. I think I only played one hand badly. Fortunately I think it helped me win the second SnG.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 01, 04:17:00 PM 2007, Blogger mortal_one said...

There was a comment to this post. I deleted it as it was an advertisement for a website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home