Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rusty

I haven't played much in the past few months. I have spent most of my waking hours either taking care of my family or looking for a job. (If you have a job for me, let me know.)

So Monday was the first time I had fired up UB in a while. I have been playing the play money sit-n-gos there for a while and doing pretty well, more often than not "cashing". Well the time off was really bad for my game. I have become to impatient since I last played. Of course the fact that I am currently playing on 14.4 dial-up does not help matters much. I did not even break the top 20 in the 3 30 seat S-n-G's I played. Oh well, I guess I just need to practice more.

Note to WV Governor Manchin (like he reads this): Please sign the Table Gaming Bill! I want to play poker twenty minutes from my house!

Enjoy the pokery goodness!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 11, 03:40:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could work for the governor...

 
At Thu Apr 12, 05:07:00 PM 2007, Blogger mortal_one said...

Unfortunately I belong to the wrong political party in WV to work for the governor. And even if I did belong to the correct party, I would probably belong to the wrong wing of that party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home