Friday, December 29, 2006

1st Rule of Poker Blogging

The first rule of poker blogging, or any blogging for that matter is to post. The second rule of poker blogging is to pimp other bloggers. So here is the pimpage.

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from a blogger looking for traffic. I get them all the time. Usually it is for a site blogging about yak butter or some other non-poker related junk. This email was different. It was for a poker blog called 1st Rule Of Poker. The writer wanted to swap links with me. I went and looked at the site. There was actual poker content about brick and mortar play, general poker stuff, and as of a couple of days ago, pictures of a hat collection. I like his style. The donkey hat is great!

Hopefully in the days and weeks ahead I will be able to post as often and as well.

Go read 1st Rule Of Poker and enjoy the Pokery Goodness.

2 Comments:

At Sat Dec 30, 01:00:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEEEEEEETTT

 
At Mon Jan 01, 09:39:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home