Sunday, December 03, 2006

mortal_who?

If you have been coming to this blog lately you may have noticed... nothing. No updates, no "Enjoy the Pokery Goodness", no WV Table Gaming Law news. I must apoligize to my 3 readers for that.

The fact is there has been a lot of things going on in my life in the last month. The least of which is poker. (Yes I have been playing some.) The bigger issues I have been facing have been: continued unemployment, slight depression, the cold from hell, and my wife's terminally ill grandmother. Throw in Thanksgiving with the in-laws and I have had very little time to write.

I am sorry if there are a couple of you out there who need to read my poor excuse for a poker blog on a more regular basis than I can post to it. But this blog has never been about readers, it has been about my journey in poker. Like everything in life, this blog has it's ups and downs, it's slow periods and periods of much activity.

I know I promised about a month ago to do a couple of book reviews. The first is almost completed and will be posted later this week. The second one will be posted sometime next week.

If you have any suggestions as to how to deal with my "bigger issues" that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 04, 10:39:00 AM 2006, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Life is rough.. if anyone ever figures it out let me know. gl to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home