Friday, January 12, 2007

Recent Emails and Other Things

In the past week, I have received several emails about this blog. They fall into three broad categories.

The first category is what I call link exchange requests. I do not go for link exchanges. If you want to link me, then go ahead and put up a link to my blog. I will link to blogs if I find them interesting and/or useful. Links, in my mind, are not obligatory.

The second category is what I call request for review. From time to time I post about blogs/sites/media. Most I find on my own, but I welcome suggestions. I will have a couple of reviews up sometime next week.

The third category is what I call payment for placing content. Every now and then I will get a request to put up content someone else has written in exchange for money. I have not done that in the past and I will not do so in the future. Rest assured that any content you see posted here I have written myself and am not receiving any money in exchange for said content to appear.


On to actual poker content...

This week has been a little slow for me poker-wise. I played a few SnGs at FTP and UB on Tuesday and Thursday and was in the money (play money) in a majority of them. My play is slowly improving. More and more of the choices I am making are the correct ones for the situation.


Look for an update on the WV Table Gaming Legislation this weekend.


Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home