Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WPBT in Action

Well, it looks like I will miss out on the drunken fun again. At least the drunken fun in Vegas. It seems that it "that" time of the year again. The WPBT is having their Decemberly invasion of Vegas to throw hammers and a few back while blogging all about it.

At least that is the theory. I have poked around at a few blogs and have found very little evidence of it happening this year. Of course it is probably that I am so far out of the poker blogging loop that I have not a clue of who is organizing the event this year.

If you find out, let me know!

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 21, 04:13:00 PM 2007, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Organizer:
http://pokerstage.blogspot.com/
(Look 3 or 4 posts down)

23 tips:
http://taopoker.blogspot.com/

 
At Wed Nov 21, 04:49:00 PM 2007, Blogger mortal_one said...

Sir,

First off, I did not know anyone was still reading this thing. It's nice to know people still come here.

Secondly, thanks for the quick information.

mortal_one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home