Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lucky Me

I finally got a chance to see the movie Lucky You on TV this past week. Not a bad film. The story was good, and the poker was not too bad either. Of course the poker degenerates probably found the prop bets more fun than the poker.

I found that the film was a good balance between storyline and poker. I am sure many of my non-poker playing friends would enjoy it. They may not understand the poker, but they would get into the story.

For the poker playing crowd, there is the recreation of the Bellagio's Poker Room. When the B remodeled recently, the film company bought all the furniture. So the film looks authentic.

It is an entertaining film and I will probably get the DVD at some point.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home