Monday, April 07, 2008

Ah, there is nothing like owning a tournament. Even if it is for play money. I only got to play a couple of Sit-N-Go's on Friday, but the results were pretty good.

The first was a single table at FTP. At one point I was last out of seven, then I chipped up a bit and was in a solid third place with four players left (Top three pay out). At that point I got a little impatient trying to either chip up some more or bust out the guy in fourth. I bubbled.

The second was a 90 player at FTP. I was a lot more patient and was consistently above average in chips. Going into the final table I was second in chips and was expecting to pull in a first place because the chip leader had a massive lead and was in sit-out mode. I guess he went to start another tournament.

Then it happened. My wife reminded me that we were going to a play that evening and if I didn't get my butt in gear I would be left home because she was going. At this point, I am almost equal in chips to the leader, and I own the other two.

So, I put myself in sit-out mode, got ready and went to the play. So what happened? I finished third. behind the guy that was in third and the chip leader. Oh well. That will teach me to know what the schedule here at the house is before I start a Sit-N-Go.

By the way, the play was excellent!

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home