Friday, May 02, 2008

New and Improved Storefront

Hey, I've updated my Amazon.com Storefront. It is now chock full of book you need. How will you get better at poker (or anything) if you don't continue to learn. I need the money, so go forth and buy, buy, buy! Remember, all the commissions I get will be used to pay my bills (and not go towards anything so degenerate as poker, heh heh).

If you, or someone you know, has written a book on poker, let me know and I will put it in the Featured section in the Storefront. Let's see how many copies we can sell. I will even pimp it for free and feature it in a post. Either leave a comment with details, or better yet send me an email.

On the poker front this week, I have not played any online. Unfortunately real life has interfered and I have been busy with work, kid's school, and yard work. Hopefully the coming week will have more free time for me.

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home