Saturday, February 06, 2010

FTP Withdrawls

I got an email yesterday.  (A rare thing with this blog.)  And this is what it said (name and email address removed):

Hi, I read your blog about not being able to withdraw from your account... can you please help me out..? Im having problems withdrawing.. any suggestions?

Thanks,

I got my withdrawl through the Check by Mail method.  That means I had to scan in a photo ID and a monthly bill or statement.  I then emailed the scans to the cashier at FTP.  They verified that the information on my account matched the scanned documents and then sent me a check. 

All I can say further is to check out the excellent documentation FTP has on the procedure.

Hope this helps!

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Sat Feb 06, 11:51:00 AM 2010, Blogger United113 said...

All my bank accounts have been closed and the Boss network dont send cheques out so am stuck really...

You been playing rush on FTP?

 
At Tue Feb 09, 04:28:00 PM 2010, Blogger United113 said...

well funny

just came to your page and your google adsense said

Elephant Dung Collector

interesting!

 
At Tue Feb 09, 04:43:00 PM 2010, Blogger mortal_one said...

Well I guess adsense knows the caliber of my blog. Heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home