Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Suck at Poker!

Yep, you heard that right.  I played online for the second session in 8 months.  And I completely suck.  I will have to play more in the future to get what little chops I had, back.  But at least I am enjoying the pokery goodness!

Charles Town Races and Slots is training there dealers for table games, which will start sometime around June.  I just hope I have a job by then so I can go and play live.  I had applied to become a dealer and was rejected.  I will try not to hold that against them.  It is their loss.

Hopefully I will have better things to report on my game the next time.

See Ya!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Feb 13, 04:06:00 PM 2010, Blogger United113 said...

I suck too...

i like to think i'm phil ivey, but i'm not..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home