Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Book Learnin'

I am doing what any sane poker player does when they find out they are not playing well.  I looked for a book.  As I am currently unemployed (hire me), I loaded the Little _ones in the car and headed to the library.  Not many poker books there and about a third of the ones they do have were checked out.

I settled on Phil Gordon's Little Black Book by Phil Gordon and Jonathan Grotenstein.  So far it seems like a good read.  I haven't had and "AHA" moments yet. But there is still hope.  I think I have a pretty good idea what my problem is, but I am not going to broadcast it here.  I don't want the 2 or 3 people reading this to get any ideas of separating me from my microlimit bankroll.

I will probably be re-reading Skalansky's The Theory of Poker next.  The answer to my problem is probably there.  Oh, well...

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home