Monday, October 18, 2004

At Some Point...

... I will be going with Real Money. I plan to hit the loooow limit HE at Party when I do. I will need to use what I have learned so far. It will be interesting to see how the real money low limits differs from the play money at Party, UB and Yahoo. My guess is that there will be a difference at least as great as the difference between Party Play Money and Yahoo.

THANKS Maudie, for reading and giving me some advise. (I just hope I can follow it!)

My life has been very busy lately. I live in one state and work in another. My commute is about 1:45 each way. (The pay is that good.) My wife is a teacher and has been chosen to write state-wide curriculum. (I am very proud of her!) We have two very smart, active children ages 4 and 2. They can be a handful for any two parents. Needless to say my time is limited. I decided in the beginning that my playing (grinding) would not take anything away from my family. So I get an hour or two to myself after they have all gone to bed. It has been a struggle with everything to find time for poker. But find it I will.

Here is another poker blog I read. Some may say it is the king of all poker blogs. I can not disagree! Read Iggy! The man is a poker-playin', blog-writin', Guiness-drinkin' machine. (If you hear him or anyone else tell it.)

More to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home