Friday, November 12, 2004

Lovely, Just Lovely

The corporation I work for has decided to raise the production level at work by blocking all sites that end in *blogspot.com. This means I can not keep up to date on my important reading at work and confine it to the hour or hour and a half of uninterrupted free time I have in the evening (usually after 11PM). What is even more fun is that I only have a lousy 26.6 dial-up access. DSL is not available where I live. Cable modem is too expensive, as is satellite.

On a brighter(?) note, I was able to contact Neteller this evening. I asked them to either reset my account so I could begin the verification process again or to resend the small deposit amount so I could verify. They sent back an email saying if I had not received the small amount to contact them again and they would resend within 1 to 2 business days. Huh? Isn't that what I requesting in my first email. This saga will continue...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home