Monday, November 08, 2004

Still no word from Neteller

It is now Monday again and still no word from Neteller. I will be contacting them this evening if I have the time with all I have to do tonight when I get home.

For those of you who just found this site... I am in the process of setting up and verifying my Neteller account. They were supposed to put a micro-deposit (a couple of cents) into my bank account between 10/26 and 10/29. I have yet to see this micro-deposit. I have also not yet had the time to push it along with Neteller. Who knows, maybe I will rename the blog "The Neteller Report". ;-}

As you may be able to tell, I am somewhat patient with this issue. The reason for this is that Poker is not my #1 priority. It may come close in the future if I get good enough at it, but my family will always come first. That is a promise I have made and will always keep. So this weekend, I spent my time doing laundry at the laundro-mat with my wife and the young'uns. It takes a lot of concentration to keep track of 6 dryers, 3 hampers of clothes to fold, and a 4 year old and a 2 year old who insist on personally inspecting each washer. I really hope they come to fix our washer soon.

For those of you still reading such mundane, non-poker-related material, please go read the blogs listed on the right as well as BadBlood plays Poker and It ain't gambling!. (Who may be listed on the right by the time you read this.) (The blogger spell checker wants to replace "BadBlood" with "BodyBuilder"?!?!?!?)

I am really looking forward to reading about Al's recent vacation. He just got back and will be posting his trip report soon.

Felicia may be back from Foxwoods in the next few days. She always writes up an excellent report. I do hope that when the (ill-fated?) WPPA TV show(s) show up on the Game Show Network in January, that she will give us an informed critique as well as more of the behind the scenes "fun".

As always any and all comments/questions are welcome.



1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 09, 02:33:00 PM 2004, Blogger Felicia :) said...

I don't have TV, but if someone will send me a copy, I will be happy to provide commentary on my journal.

I heard the WPPA got 48 yesterday, which is a big drop from the first event, which got 62 and was considered by most a dismal failure.

It looks like they've changed the schedule some, as well. I won't be there, who knows what will happen. The talk at Foxwoods about the WPPA was very negative, most are not going to return. I also heard rumors of a big lawsuit, so things aren't looking so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home