Monday, November 29, 2004

Tonight?

Tonight is probably the night I dip my toes into the water. I just have to get the kids and the wife to bed so I have some free time. I think I have the right attitude, I have been studying the materials I have so far, and I am a little nervous. Reminds me of the feeling I used to get before a final exam for which I was well prepared.


I plan on hitting the .5/1 tables at Party. Yes it is fishy. But where else should a new fish start? And, no I am not giving out my screen name. I think this is something I need to do on my own. I am going to be nervous enough without the one or two readers I have starting conversations with me. Once I get comfortable with playing real money, I will give out my screen name.


It was a good weekend. We (Mrs. One, and children) went out and walked part of the C & O Canal Towpath on Sunday afternoon. The kids had been cooped up in the house and both of them and Mrs. One were bouncing off the walls. The kids had fun walking under a train bridge that crosses the Potomac river. Just as we passed the bridge a train crossed it. They had seen trains go by before, but not one so high up above them. I figure we walked maybe a mile to a mile and a half. Not bad for a two and a four year old.


Back at home it was nap time, and I got to catch up on my "important reading". A few of the blogs I read I had a couple of weeks of catching up to do. I will be adding to the blog roll in the next few days.


Wish me luck (or at least wish me skill. I will need both tonight.)


Hopefully the next report I have will be on my first on-line real money experience.

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 30, 09:58:00 PM 2004, Blogger Ignatious said...

good luck!! looking forward to hearing about it.

 
At Tue Nov 30, 10:06:00 PM 2004, Blogger Jay said...

Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home