Saturday, October 04, 2008

Actual Poker Playing

Yes, I actually played some poker this week. Three different days - two at FTP and one at UB. All for play money of course (Congressional bastards!).

At FTP I spent one day playing Pot Limit Holdem, and was up considerably. The next day I switched to Multi-table SNGs and "cashed" in all of them.

At UB I played a couple of SNGs cashed in 3 of 4. Then I played two freerolls. I need to build up my patience level for the tournaments. I was one of the first 200 out in one and outlasted 3/4 of the field in the other.

Yes, I know UB has a cheating scandal. But it, as far as I know, didn't extend to play chips.

If there is a site you play at and would like me to play there let me know!

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home