Monday, October 13, 2008

Aren't Kids Wonderful

A couple of days ago I was playing a play money 90 seat SnG at FTP, and my kids wandered in. They really haven't seen me play much before this.

My son is wondering why I don't play every hand. My daughter saw a nurse avatar and took an immediate dislike to that player.

Unfortunately, by the time we are at the break, I am the short stack at the final table. And it is just about bedtime for the kididles. So I fold about 6 hand and I am in 7th... of 7. Kids are wanting to go up, I see Ace Rag and push all - in. I was called and of course I went home in 7th.

My son demanded to know why I did not win. My Daughter thought I was cool that I won all those chips.

I guess it's about time I teach my kids this game...

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home