Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Otis Pimpage and Additions

First--- MAJOR Blogger Pimpage:

Otis from Up For Poker got a gig to blog the 2005 PokerStars Carribean Adventure. Check it out, bookmark it, then come back.

I have added Up For Poker, StudioGlyphic, and Poker Penguin to my blog list. I don't know why they have not been there before now. I read Up and Studio daily, and Penguin when he decides to post.

I have not yet played any online this year. I have been very busy at home this week. Mrs. _one has strep. So I have been taking care of her and the little _ones.

For Christmas, I got two books - WLLH and SSH. I devoured WLLH in about a day and a half. I am currently about a quarter of the way through SSH. I can not wait until I can put into practice what I learned or reinforced by reading these books.

Hopefully I will get to play in the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home