Saturday, December 11, 2004

Bits and Pieces

While the cats are in Vegas, the mice will play!

OK, here is my plan. While the other bloggers are in Vegas, we take over their blogs.

Chris Halverson: Start drinking massive quantities of SoCo. You can be the new ChrisCantHang.

Mean Gene: Start listening to Metal. Turn the dial up to 11 (because you can). You can be Bad Gene.

Iggy: You get the sex change and move to Oklahoma (I'm sure that will go over well there.) You can be Aunt Iggy.

I will stop by Wendys and load up on them triples. I can be the new Grubby_one!

Who's with me? Everyone? Someone? [Sounds of crickets chirping]

I wish I could think of more. If you do, put 'em in the comments. That's what it's there for.


Say what you will about Jackpot Jay at ESPN, at least he was smart enough to avoid gettting hit with THE HAMMER in his latest column. He doesn't say if "The Hammer" was announced in the chat or not, but the guy who had KK was pissed.

I don't know what I am going to do for reading material for the next few days. Most of the manufacturers of said reading material are migrating to Vegas for the next few days. I'm guessing they will find better things to do than sit down and type words onto a glowing screen.

Can someone in Vegas confirm this: Is it true that AlCantHang's carry-on "bag" consisted of a case of SoCo with straps attached?

Got an email from Party the other day. They will kindly send me a Party shirt if I sign up and play 200 raked hands by 12/22. If I decide to go for it, I plan to alter the shirt. Under the Party logo I plan to add "Fish #568463".

I reviewed my first session using Poker Tracker. Wow - too much information on too few hands for me right now. I did review the hand history, and found that of all the hands I folded there was only one of them I would have won had I not folded pre-flop. It was the last hand I played and I had QT. I folded. Flop came TTx. Turn rag. River K. Hand was won with a KK.
My two biggest losing hand were hands I lost to straights I did not see coming. Lesson: Pay more attention to the board.

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 13, 08:47:00 PM 2004, Blogger AlCantHang said...

The reports are false :)

We bring Soco with me when it's already free at the table!

You missed a heck of a time. You should catch the next one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home