Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Yeah

I am not sure what to say here anymore. It has been so long. Finances and family health issues have kept me away from the tables, this blog, and important reading (See blogs on the right). The WV Table Game Bill seems to be dead in this special session. It was dead the week before the start.

Yesterday was the first night I had played online in quite some time. (That is if Yahoo Poker counts). I ended up for the session, but I did not play as well as I should have. I am playing there now. And I am still rusty as hell. Good thing I did not jump directly to Party, or I would be down and out.

I am going to try to ease back into this blogging thing. Hopefully I will be able to get here more than once or twice a month. I will shoot for 2 or 3 times a week... but don't hold me to it.

Hopefully someone still checks this every now and then.

I am working on a book review, a DVD review, some thoughts on Pokery Goodness, and some long overdue PIMPAGE!

Until I get back here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home