Saturday, April 09, 2005

Don't Be Shy

I found out in the last couple of days, that I have not been as out going as I should be. This does not come as a surprise to me. I have known I have been asocial (no not a$$holecial) since I was in my teens. I have learned to get comfortable with it and use it to my advantage in certain situations, poker being one of them. People sometimes tend to be intimidated by silence. I am normally very comfortable with it (much to the chagrin of Mrs. _one).

I guess what I am trying to say is, I finally used Yahoo Messenger for the third time this evening. Even more importantly, the first time with a blogger. I have no idea how the conversation looked on the other end, but I found it very strange, and surprisingly fun.

So, don't be as much of a stranger as I have been. I am online 4 to 5 nights a week between about 11pm and 12:30am. IM me at Yahoo - mortal_one1 and I will type something.

IM somebody today, you will be glad you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home