Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I am Back... I Think?

(Originally written [3/9/05])

Yes, it has been a while since I posted last. For 1 month at least one
member of my family either had a cold or flu. During that time, I
played online once. Party gave me a "comeback bonus" of 20 dollars. Over
an hour and a half, I managed to lose it all. The good thing is that
it wasn't my money. The bad thing is that I wasn't playing the way I
should have. I was way too loose. I was raising pre-flop with bad
cards. I was raising and calling post flop having not caught a piece of the
flop. I am chalking this up to not having played in a while.

Don't look for me at the tables, as I don't play under the name "mortal_one".
As bad as I play right now, I would be losing the money even faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home