Saturday, January 15, 2005

Yes, I'm still here

Why, I don't know.

I got Party reloaded on my PC earlier this week and did not have time to play. As I was testing it out though, I decided to find the evening's blogger table. I did not know what screen names they would be using, as I have not played with or tried to find them before. It was not hard to find. It was the second table I checked. I said "Hi", lurked a while and left. My bankroll and skill level are not there yet. (At this rate, I don't know if they will ever get there.)

Hopefully, I can get the kids and the wife to bed early this evening and actually play.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 21, 03:50:00 PM 2005, Blogger JasonSpaceman said...

It's funny - as rough and tumble as the blogger tables can be, they are actually very profitable if you're patient and can sniff out the occasional bluff raise here and there. You also have to be willing to be aggressive, and willing to lay down good cards in bad situations. I managed to string all these lessons together into about a $200 run at the blogger tables back in December, and my game improved because of it. I'd say that if you have a bankroll over $125, it's worth giving it a go at least once. You might find you can hang a little better than you thought!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home