Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poker in Charles Town?

Not yet. Though both sides of the issue are gearing up. The WV State Legislature wants to sweeten the pot so that Jefferson County voters will call for a vote and get Table Gaming at Charles Town Races and Slots. CTRS has been putting up ads on local cable showing what they do for the community. They even donated money to Jefferson County Schools recently. All I know is that I want to play poker there. But since I don't live in Jefferson County, I can't vote for it. And I don't want to get to heavily involved in campaigning for it because even though I live in the next county over, I would be seen as an outside interest. Of course if they realized how much they would be getting from my rake at CTRS they might think otherwise.

I will try to keep you updated...

Enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home