Thursday, December 08, 2005

Full Tilt Poker

Wow! It has been a while since I have played anywhere except Yahoo. I got onto Full Tilt twice in the last two days and I must say I like the interface much better than Party. So far I have been playing with play money and just observing the real money tables to get a good feel for the site. I have a feeling I will be playing here a lot more in the future.

I still have not gotten an invite to the Home Game run by a couple of guys from the office. I tell them that I am interested, but because of the distance and the _ones at home, I need a week to set it up. So of course they set up the game the day before... Oh well, maybe some day.

In case you haven't noticed, I have update my blog links and will continue to do so on a regular basis. I generally link only blogs I read (or have read) on a regular basis. If I am missing your blog, let me know. Either I read your blog and haven't gotten around to linking you, or I haven't seen your blog.

Good luck (should it be good skill) to the bloggers attending the WPBT in Vegas! I wish I was going, but family, work, and financial matters require me to stay here. If you want to set up a Dial-A-Shot, I will be available. Email me.

In the meantime, enjoy the Pokery Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home